Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Yep slipped again....:-(

Yep I slipped again. I really dont know where time let alone days go. In between Molly being sick and school holidays...well its time to catch up on life. I have been busy designing some classes for http://www.scrapbookcentral.co.nz over the last week, for the month of August. Has been fun putting these together. I have a felt flower layout and a canvas birthday momento. I will put pictures up tomorrow....need to download them yet.

I have had a blinding flash of "Scrapbooking life lessons" today......Scrapbooking has taught me to look at my work, and say to myself..."well that is a good/great page." So much of my life I would say ah no its not that great....and after reading for HOURS on other peoples blogs and site, seeing how they can just say their works are fab, I have started dipping my toes in and trying the water out on it. You know it feels ok......LOL I dont care for a change what anyone else feels, as long as I can look at it and feel good, that is good enough for me. OK I will stop going on about this now, but it is my warm fuzzy for the day.


I had to add this picture to finish as it is one of my favs of Max at the mo...tomorrow is another day. Must go and figure out how to add my 'blogs sites I visit" bit, way overdue.

Have a lovely day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment