Sunday, August 06, 2006

Birthday time

Been a bit nutty of late with organising things for Maxs Birthday. It is just one of those things that we like to go all out with. More just the atmosphare we like to create for the kids....we get a buzz of seeing their faces. I always make a large banner for up on the wall, we have a large amount of handmage flags that are made into streamers we always string up. Andrzej blows a fu fu valve blowing up around 40 balloons, and then there is the games, small if young age, and then the food and cake. For Mollys 5th Birthday we turned the lounge into a fairy grotto, she loved it. We decorate the place up once they have gone to bed the night before, so it is a great surprise the morning of the Birthday.

The photo of just Max is him dancing to HI5....very cute. He also go very dirty, as he insisted on going down the slide frontwards....its only dirt. I got him the top he is wearing for his birthday and I got told it was Frank Spencer top.....had to laugh as it is like what he had, but the difference he was in PJ bottoms with his.

Oh and here are a couple of layouts I did for last months Scrapbook Outlets DT.



This layout above is a front cover to a book about me...Maya Road. TFL

I wanted to odwnload my picture from Donnas sketch challange to us, but after 4 tries, Im giving up....what is it with these guys and not being able to download photos everytime?!!

Well I must go now and start considering my homework for CC2006....yep left it too the last min other than the Ali E bits and the 9 days of my DH life. Better pull my finger out....LOL. Looking forward to meeting Rach face to face tho as she is coming down for it....had I said that b4...oh well looking forward to it :-)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Max - I love the vest (so needing to buy my Molly one!) Awesome cake & I adore your new layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever with your cakes. What a talent you have!! Happy Birthday to Max - a little late I know. Hope you had fun at CC and enjoyed your time with Rach. Shes very a cool chick huh??
    Loved your layouts for the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how cool is the cover of your ME book. I love it. How far along are you with it?

    ReplyDelete