Monday, February 18, 2013

Looking into his eyes

I want to communicate my story in a way you can understand.....he said.  This is what I know and need to tell you about it......he said.  Listen to the colours moving and the smells grow to explain my world.....he said.  You may find it all to busy to hold on to and keep track of, but I'm living every moment of the story I'm sharing....he said.  I notice when you respond to my story in a monotone single worded response and I can feel you not listening correctly......he said.  It really is a fun story once you get to know me....he said.  Look into my eyes and you might be able to follow along with me....he said.  So I looked into his eyes and saw the sounds, heard the colours and felt the movement he was telling me about.  In that moment I felt his heart reaching out to me to play along.  His world was a little clearer for me to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment