Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Here's to feeling Liberated

Well I feel liberated. Why.....well in my quest to find ways to save money I did the one thing I thought I would never do......cut my own hair. I have an amazing hairdresser who really does know how to cut curly hair, he is magic....but at over $100 I cant afford it often. So You tube videos in hand, and a lady I follow from overseas who cuts her own hair.....I shut myself into the bathroom. I figured worst case scenario it can grow back. But it turned out fantastic. I cut 5-6 inches off....Im hooked. So if you have been thinking about it as an option I say give it a go, you may be surprised with the result.

My pouty shot had to be included. Really hard to take photos of yourself I have found. My hair before the cut.had a life of its own. Andrzej used to say i had a community living in there. It was thick and wild, hence I wore it up a lot. Heres to taking control oh and inspired also by yet again ..... Pig tits and parsley sauce. https://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwpigtitsandparsleysauceconz/124624904234015




2 comments:

  1. I cut my hair myself too! It leaves me more money for important things like gesso! :) It helps that my hair is not straight so it doesn't have to be cut straight either, one won't automatically notice a little crookedness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....Yes I agree...$ for the more important things like paints, gesso, inks, oh and stencils.....love stencils.....ah I could go on. I cut my sons hair yesterday for the first time and thankfully he has curly hair also...forgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete