Thursday, July 27, 2006

Been a busy day

Andrzej took today off work to allow me to work thru my 20 point to-do list, as of 5.30 I have crossed off 3. Well at least 3 is better than non. I had to work on a few layouts and finish Maxs invite, so the important bits are done.

Yesterday afternoon I had a neat opportunity to meet Mel http://www.tuataragirl.blogspot.com at her house. Molly and her son Elliot goto the same school and it was lovely they could meet each other. Molly now has somebody other than the kids in her class she can say Hi to on the playground. It was really sweet of Mel to offer this meeting. But the big bonus was getting to met Mel. We had lots to talk about and it was lovely to meet someone new with similar interests. As she said on her blog, really fun to meet a new friend :-)
Catlin, her daughter is lovely also, and she has talents in sooo many areas, maths being one of them. She is a sweetie. Oh and for those who have seen her photos of her kitchen, in real life it is fantastic.

Oh, here is a layout I worked on this week, thought I would share....I just LOVE these papers.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm any Winnie's Wall's in there .. LOL!
    Awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout! Great for you to meet Mel. I love meeting cyber friends IRL. You already feel as if you know them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fantastic layout. Love SEI!
    Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how scrapping gets us meeting people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that layout - especially the empty space (I'm trying not to fill the page myself these days). Thanks for your lovely comments (and the kitchen will look more fantastic after tomorrow as the benchtop is arriving in the morning - fingers crossed! Of course then there's the plastering, painting, glass splashback, curtains, carpet ... it will end one day!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the LO and those papers..I have been hoarding! lol
    Good on you two getting together to meet...Im jealous!!

    ReplyDelete