Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Check out Scrapbook Outlets Clearance items!

Hi. Oh yes yes, great sale items on Scrapbook outlets web site at the mo, a must for some great papers bargins :-) Ah when can you ever have enough paper. http://www.scrapbookoutlet.co.nz

Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon I get to have a coffee with Mel, a fellow scrapper from Lower Hutt, and her son goes to Mollys school. I did meet her for the first time this afternoon at school. Molly is excieted.

I made a huge to-do list this afternoon as I have sooooo many projects running and I needed to get a handle on what was going on. Especially since Maxs Birthday is in less than 2 weeks and I still havent sent the invites. Done the banner tho...LOL.

Just as a pop in mention, I love Tara Whitney at the mo, here photography is fantasic http://tarawhitney.typepad.com She is awesome

Have alovely day :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great cuppa with Mel...she is such a sweetie!
    Im lovin Tara Whitney too...awesome scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shani, I've had to make a list too!!! Sooo much to do, but loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shani, had better get the rest of the items shifted over to clear. Love Tara's blog!

    ReplyDelete