Friday, July 14, 2006

Last day of School Holidays

Well it is here, last day of holidays.......I asked Andrzej to take the day off as he has been working soooo many hours recently, and he is there this morning, but is coming home for the afternoon Yippee. Molly and I are going to spend some mummy and daughter time, getting her hair trimmed, fluffie, and what ever else takes out fancy. I love these times together. Her tooth hasnt come out yet, been a few days now, I really have forgotten how long it takes for them to pop out.

I have finally started on my homework for CC 2006, 9 days of Andrzejs life....should be fun. I am really looking forward to a couple of days, just scrapping and being around other like minded people.....pure self indulgance :-) Meeting Ali Edwards is going to be a highlight for me, I truley think she is an inspiational woman. Oh and I get to meet Rach http://www.inthenaki.blogspot.com face to face, that will be great.

Oh take a look at this site, has lots of sneek peeks from CHA http://thescrapspot.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=35


To finish....Max has his 3rd Birthday in 3 weeks, so I was going thru a couple of picture for his invites, and found this picture from last years cake....LOL As you can see it is a Construction theme. I love Birthdays and the whole cake making (I try...Hee hee) and the decorations. I LOVE creating happy memories for the kids. Andrzej totally agrees...in fact he is the offical balloon blower, decoration putter upper. Theme for this party is Blues Clues goes on a Train ride. He is obsessed with both so had to find a way to cover both.....mmmm just how to do that cake.

Have a fantastic day and do something the makes you feel proud :-)
Shani

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome cake! I made a construction one for Nicholas at 3years old. Seems so long ago.. he is 9 in 2 weeks!
    Hope you're enjoying your girls morning - I love those too!!
    We have had the 2nd top tooth out & now have a lisping daughter. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could make a blues clue cake and then put a train track over the top or around the cake. You could make the train or use one from his toys? Have you got a pic of a blues clues cake? I think I have one somewhere..
    Hope you had a lovely day with Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cake! Elliot had Blues Clues for his 3rd AND 4th birthdays - one year I just did a big Blues Clues paw print cake - went down a treat.

    Good luck with the back-to-school routine this week.

    ReplyDelete