Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The most beautiful thing I have ever seen on Video

This is from Ali Edwards blog and I have linked it to here. It truly is the most beautiful video clip to see. Please have a look it really puts life in perspective.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPrL3n63yg

Be prepared to shed a little (me I am still going) tear. I LOVE seeing people being involved in others lives like this. I truly wish we all could lead our lives feeling this towards others everyday. There is a song from Heather small, "have you done something today to make you feel proud" That is living :-)
Have a Beautiful day

2 comments:

  1. you're right - it is a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song "Have you done something today to make you feel proud?" It's my motto!

    That video was amazing.

    ReplyDelete