Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Yippee Art works up for sale

Its been a long time coming but I finally have a space to sell my Art works. Inspired Obsessions is the page name. I am soooo grateful to some dear friends who have suggested the idea to me. I am also so grateful to a couple of friends who have suggested some markets that might be a good option. That is a next year plan. Where am I going to go with all of this, well I have a few plans up my sleeve and now I need to win the lottery on time to work on some of them :-)

Thought tho, are any of you interested in an Angel like the below photo. I have sold 2 of these before and have made a template and am looking at completing some more.

 Let me know if you are interested.

What else have I been up to.....trying to make time for people who are important in my life and who I have sometimes neglected due to being busy etc. I cant say how grateful I am to the wonderful special people we have that are close to us.

I thought I would pop in a picture of Maxs Minecraft Birthday cake. What a fun theme to work with for a party. We had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment