Friday, November 23, 2012

Love Pig tits and Parsley sauce

Love the name and lovin the site.... Pig Tits and Parsley Sauce. I looked at this a year ago and hadn't clicked at the time this was someone I went to school with. We are in a place that we need to look at how we are best spending our money and Lyn Websters managed to restricted her family grocery budget to just $100 a week. There are some awesome recipes and homemade cosmetic and cleaning products recipes  I am in Awe. Im going to be spending sometime over Christmas working out what we can incorporate into our home. 

The first I am going to try now tho is the Crock pot bread recipe in the free recipe part. I would check out her website its got looks to read and follow and purchase. Ha a tee shirt with this name on the front would be fun :-)

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment