Friday, December 07, 2012

Christmas Cheer

Yes I am putting it out there as I am trying to create it at the mo. There has been soooo much going on, unless you stop and almost create some moments, it can pass you by. I LOVE Christmas and all the songs, crafts crafts crafts did I mention crafts. The way the kids respond to all the activities, and the rituals.

We had our first drop in by the Naughty elves last nite.

They will more then likely appear each nite until Christmas eve getting up to all sorts of mischief. We do love it when they visit.

I also have started up a Felt page. Anybody who isnt familiar with this site, it is an awesome Nz homemade online store. You really need to take a look, it has some amazing, fabulous items available. I really like the idea of selling my Art works through them.

What else, well Molly is in dance show practice time and costumes are being made as we speak. The theme is Cinderella this year. Rachael Compton (Rachel Compton Dance School) really does put on an amazing show. She put so much energy into making the girls have a fun experience.

As a wee idea before Christmas I came across this awesome idea with A Beautiful Mess.
These are made from sculpey clay. I think they are fantastic. Sculpey Clay can be brought from spotlight and other craft stores. Easy to get hold of and lots of fun to play with.

Gee I am all over the place at the mo, but that is the silly season for you. Im off to sort out the rest of the house with decorations. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment