Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cant believe its Sunday already

Before you know it the weekend is over and another week has begun. We dont really have proper weekends here as Andrzej is working nights on Fri and Sat so he is sleeping on both mornings to lunch time. Mind you he slept until 2pm today as he worked from 5pm yesterday until 7.30am this morning. The kids go crazy knowing he is in the house but not available to jump all over.

Wow what a lot happening on http://www.scrapbookoutlet.co.nz I am this evening trying to do a catch up on all the new stuff, so that is my biggie for tonight. Other than that this evening Max is having his 3rd Birthdayin 2 weeks so need to get his invites done. This is the latest I have ever been with a party, days have flowen.


These are some shots from our train trip at Sliverstream last weekend. The train de-railed hence the photo of them standing outside of the train, we had to get another train back, but as a result got a really great look at the train, which the kids loved.....that includes Andrzej. Below is a photo of me on the front on the way back. Because of my hips I couldnt get up into the train as there was no platform, so I got the cool ride back.

The other things we have been up to have really been just getting back into the school routine. Max has hated having Molly away again during the day, poor guy.

Must go and do my catch up things now. Have a lovely day :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the train ride sounds a real adventure. Lovely to see photos of you all.

    ReplyDelete